Monday, November 8, 2010

Art Slug has Reopened! Sorta?

Well, apparently i have no ability to use computers because, what do you know? This blog was never deleted as priorly explained.

But all joking aside, this works perfectly for me. I was so preoccupied last year with many different thinks, so i never did much with the wordpress site. And since this is the last year i have that site, before it expires, I'm moving back to Blog Spot!

Got a new look set up similar to the wordpress site, only a lot less complicated. It will be a bit before i start posting things. I did just start putting this place back together yesturday. Gotta clean out the cobwebs and put on new polish.

So what else has changed? Well, anyone can post now, not just registered users. And this is going to be where all my original work goes. It will no longer be just a sketch book site, like originally planned. I'll be using this as my main website.

Contact information and my resume will be put up, but i am honestly not working for client work just yet. I want to finish school first. This way i can finish off with good grades and can then focus my full attention to the client.

If you're curious about my work, feel free to check out my deviantart page in the sidebar until i can get this place fixed up.

-Tegan Dumpleton

No comments:

Post a Comment