Monday, March 26, 2012

Slug Corner: Violence Solves Everything



Kay, so this one took way longer then it should have. I am so out of practice. But if you've been paying attention to my facebook page, then you know that there will be a second post (not counting the sketch-log) to make up for it. (note to self, look into making an actual page people can join)

But, by gouda! Is it ever GOOD to be drawing comics again! I don't even care that that my arms look awkward in the last panel!

So, ya, Sam is my "Work Gremlin". My conscience that constantly nags me to get off my lazy butt and get working. Before you ask, no, he is not based on anyone real. He's just a voice in my head!

... Wait.

Er, anywho, Slug Corner is a little "not-really-autobiography" comic I'm doing on the side: Features more of my random thoughts then actual events and one of the main characters is an imaginary gremlin that hits me with a broom and my weapon of choice is ink pens and a meat tenderizer. Ya. It's one of those comics.

There isn't a set schedule for Slug Corner, it's more of a "whenever I get an idea" kinda thing. Luckily for me, they aren't all going to be as big this one (Had to cut it into three pieces to make it all fit on my scanner!) Is this the webcomic I've been talking about? For now, my lips are zipped.

Hmm. Art Slug, SlugLady, Slug Corner. I might need to change the name to something with a different ring to it.

Seeya tomorrow with an image for SlugLady's Sketch-log!
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment