Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little Girl Concept

You know what i haven't done in a while? A big naratice piece. You know what this isn't?

This is however, concept art for a big narrative piece. While organizing my drawings, i came across an old sketch from a little story I wrote. I know I've been working on MEH, and some other stories, but It's only about 4 illustrations long and I'm iching to do something more refined, so I sad "screw it!". Work and life continue to be exhausting this week, so I need an art project to keep me from falling over. Oy.

Not going to show you any thumbs yet since I don't want to spoil anything. So instead, here's a little bit of concept art for one of the characters.



I'm leaning towards the girl on the bottom. Now I just need to figure working out the dress...

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment