Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sleep of Reason: extras

So, I'm sure you can tell by... the site looking exactly the same as it usually does, the update has not been going according to plan. Well, I have been doing the behind the scenes stuff but life has been getting in the way this week and there are some heavy things on my mind right now that have been distracting me.

So hopefully the update will be done some time later this week... uh... fingers crossed (among otehr things on my mind, it is currently 30 degrees over here and it is trying to murder my computer)

Until then, here is one of the older sets of images I've been meaning to put here. Sorry for nothing new right now. Will posting some new stuff later this week make up for it? Please? ... please?

Oh, I want to note that it is MATURE due to gore, so hit the jump if you want to see it.



Remember this?

Well, it's not nameless anymore. The title of the story is Sleep Of Reason. These are some extra sketches and images, that I never posted here. They have been posted, however at my DeviantArt page.

Unlike Galactic Adventures, I haven't started working on new sketches yet, but I have started writing the story again, which makes me happy. I've been in need of a serious horror fix lately.






Seeya soon!
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment