Friday, November 30, 2012

Art Month Challenge Day 30: WONDER WOMAN



WOO WOO! Here it is! The last image of the challenge! The Title card for this months article, which is up right now at SlugLady's Sketch-Log: What I want from a Wonder Woman TV Show!

I did it! I conquered the 30 day art challenge! And what about NaNoWriMo? How'd I do on that?

No comment... But I don't care because it's OVER! I WON! YAHOOO!

So what's next? Uhhhh... Well, with Christmas work hours beginning, allong with all the other holiday choirs, the sites are going to be on hiatus until the new year. Maaaabye I'll post a christmas picture, but I doubt it.

But, as long as the apocolypse doesn't happen, I've got a lot planned for the new year, thanks to all the writting, drawings, and unscene projects I've been working on this month. Seeya guys in January!

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment