Thursday, November 1, 2012

Green Wake Volume 1 review


Hey all! Halloween Review is up at the Sketchlog, complete with several short comic strips done for the review! I review Green Wake while trying to escape the disturbing town! Also comic is MATURE! NOT FOR KIDS! 

I'll be posting them all slowly here. And as per tradition, I have posted the Halloween Special the day after halloween. YAAAAAY!

Oh, stop looking at me like that. Don't you know that Nov. 1 is the scaaaaariest day of the month? Uh, not buying this are you? Fine. Moving on.

It's NANOWRIMO! Which means I'm going to be working towards the goal of 50 000 words this month!

... What have I done?

But since I'm an artist as well as a writer (And I haven't been posting any art unrelated to the sketch-log lately), I'm going to do a 30 day art challenge at the same time! Everyday, I'll be posting a new drawing, scribble or refined image or comic every day for all of November! Maybe I'll post a bit of writing too ;) First one will be up tonight!


Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment