Monday, April 18, 2016

Fandom Group Photo


Yo! If you've been to my tumblr page, you probably recognize this from the sidebar. Since this turned out really small on tumblr, figured I'd post a large version here. Plus the project I've been working isn't in the showing stages yet.

Unlike "We Are Open"'s group picture, which was all original characters and fan characters of my own design, this one is 90% characters from fandoms I'm a part of. The only original characters are my avatar, Sam, and Wild Rose (the cranky girl sitting beside me.

From top to bottom we have Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, Garnet from Steven Universe, Joey Mallone from the Blackwell Legacy, Wonder Woman, Star from Star vs the Forces of Evil, Rattrap from Beast Machines, Red and the Transistor from... well, Transistor, Chibi Chibi Moon from Sailor Moon, The Puppet from Five Nights at Freddy's, Undyne from Undertale. And Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is magic.

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton aka The SlugLady


No comments:

Post a Comment