Sunday, June 26, 2016

WEEK OF SKETCHES! and News for July

Hey all, I know it's been a bit quiet around here

*tumbleweed passes*

Ahem.

First: My scanner is working! As long as I didn't just jinx it. So this week will be the Week of Sketches! Starting tomorrow! *crosses fingers*

And After Effects seems to be back too. Whatever was in that last update, I don't care, cause it worked! Which means I can finally use those animation stills I showed a few weeks ago for my super secret project (shhhhh)

Second: Big news to share with you! Starting in July, I will be going part time at my day job! Allowing me (more) time to focus on my art, a much less secret project: My first official web comic!

No, It's not Meh. But similar concept. Kinda. You'll see. If things go well, it will be starting in August or September, so keep and eye out!

Basicly, July is going to be a big month! And I'm excited to get back to work!

Buh-bye!
Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment