Sunday, November 19, 2017

November Update! Site Construction and Speed Draws

Okay guys, just a little update!

First up, my mental health (cause it's related):

In my August Update video, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BKnW4LlKk ) I mentioned that my mental health has not been doing well. It's been 3 months later, I have new anti-depressants, new sleeping pills, and best of all:

I GOT INTO A SUPPORT GROUP!!!!! YAY!

This is something I have been waiting literally 4 months to get into. I've already had to weeks in the group and one thing is made perfectly clear

It is FRIGGEN INTENSE.

Is it helping? I think so. And I think it will keep helping me. But because of how intense the program is, I've had to take time off from my day job, and, well, along with that, of course, art content will get affected too.

So here's my plan:

You may have noticed that some of the pages on this site aren't really up to date. Same thing with my DeviantArt and Tumblr sites. So that is going to be one of my jobs in the next 2 weeks of November.

Slug At Work is coming along as well, a slug's pace. I've redrawn and rewritten the final drafts for the last couple pages so many times, trying to get the wording right. I even added an extra page because of pacing issues. This is why it's gone so slow. I'm really hoping I'll be able to get myself together enough to finish chapter one before the end of the year

But luckily, I have back up content.

This was something that I was saving for when I had a Patreon. But that's not going to happen with my mental state making me so unreliable.

Every week, I will be posting a speed draw of every comic of Slug At Work, from page 9 to present! And, who knows, maybe I'll be able to get out some new art to put up.

As for 2018, well, I've got a lot of things planned, but I'm not ready to share that yet.

In the mean time, stay safe everyone and have a good end of year!
Tegan Dumpleton aka The SlugLady



No comments:

Post a Comment