Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Preview of Chapter 2 Cover. Full cover is delayed.

Sooo. I am literally only a few edits away from finishing the cover. Buuuut photoshop updated again and now I can't get it to do what I want. So the cover is delayed. Because of course, it is.

However, Chapter 2 of Slug at Work is going to be done in TRADITIONAL media. Which means even if the cover can't be finished, I can at least giving you guys a peek at the cover:


Keep in mind that this image is not the final product, but mostly is. And there I am, with my 5 betta fish. That's right. FIVE. The family has grown since then.

Until tomorrow, when hopefully the patron saint of Photoshop will give me the wisdom to figure out what the heck to do. Till then!

Edit May 16: IT WAS FREAKIN MICROSOFT.

EVERYTIME I HAVE A PROBLEM, IT'S ALWAYS FREAKIN MICROSOFT!

It wasn't Photoshop or adobe, or even my tablet. MICROSOFT HAS A FEATURE CALLED WINDOWS INK, AND IF ISN'T NOT CHECKED, TABLETS DON'T. FREAKIN. WORK.

MICROSOFT! STOP ADDING STUPID FEATURES NO ONE ASKED FOR!

Ahem.
So, tomorrow I will post the cover. Not tonight because work was nuts and I am very, very exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment