Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New side project...

New images will finally be posted right after this. Just wanted to mention my new side project. Y'see, the reason I haven't been posting hasn't been just about not finding time for the site. It's that I am currently so disorganized, that I have barely found time to draw for myself, let alone my profession. And, since regular organization tips and motivators haven't worked for me in 23 years, and that i can't seem to do anything serious without adding a touch of the silly and absurd...

I started a blog. Dedicated to getting my life back in order.

Yes. Really. 

Why? Maybe I like to embarrass myself. Mostly, I figure this will be alot of fun. I like bloging. And I'd rather put all that drama somewhere else instead of here. Or my Sketch-Log. Or DA. Or facebook. You get the point.

You can check out the site at: Organizing Tegan

-Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment