Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pamela Kit

Hello everyone! Here's today's update, with something for Sanctuary: World of Nomads!

Sanctuary is one of the first stories I started writing when I decided to get into comics. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in an earlier post, that means that pretty much means that the bulk of the drawings and writings are from when I was a novice and are... very very bad. And then I started working on other projects in college and Sanctuary got sidelined. And it's a much longer story, so M.E.H. and Galactic Adventures have been taking precedence.

But lately I find myself revisiting the planet of Sanctuary. So here's a sketch of a character I've been meaning to show you guys for a while.


This is Pamela Kit. The main protagonist of Sanctuary. She's a reporter and photographer for the Summer Night Post. You want a photo or some juicy bit of news? She's your girl. Only thing keeping her from making more money and fame then she is, is her reluctance for "propaganda and bull" as she calls it. And her, uh... charming personality. She's also one of the few humans on Sanctuary and has grown up on the planet the majority of her life.

Now, if you know S:WON from my DA page, you probably already know about Pam... 




This is what's known in the industry as "kicking your own ass"

This is also why I drew her in a more static pose. This is a classic pose for Pam, it's how I first drew her all those years ago, so the image has been stuck with me ever since. I'm really happy with how she turned out, considering how longs it's been. I've given her a bit more muscle on her bones then just making her straight up lanky. And it was great to draw her "worm hat" again, as my friends have dubbed it.

Next time, I'll be posting more Sanctuary characters, and some hopefully some more of Pam! And hopefully some color too...

Seeya
 Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28

No comments:

Post a Comment