Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Blackwell Epiphany Titlecard


Unlike Blackwell Deception, I kinda knew exactly what I wanted for Epiphany's title card. It was only after working on Deception that I decided I wanted something simple. Sometimes, simple is the best. And considering Epiphany is the last game in the series, I really wanted to communicate that this is an ending of a story, while also communicating the strength of Rosa and Joey's bond. Though the Blackwell series has many themes, the one that was always the most important to me was the bond Rosa and Joey share, literally and figuratively, and how it evolves, becoming stronger with each game. I've said it before and I'll say it again, no matter what games come out, or what kinda new console that comes out, the Blackwell series is a game I will always come back to.

So if you like point and click adventure games and stories about ghosts, life, death, and some witty, sometimes dark, humor, you need to give the Blackwell series a try! It does not disappoint!

If you want to watch the letsplay, check it out right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment