Friday, August 24, 2018

It`s almost September! You know what that means?

It means I'm going to be working at my day job A LOT. So let's talk schedules.

First up, where have I been?

I've posted the Blackwell Epiphany lets play and the Blackwell Deception title card, but other then some posts I've made on Twitter, I've been very quiet. If you follow me on twitter, you already know that I was sick all of July and I LITERALLY couldn't stop coughing. To the point that I could NOT draw straight.

So what happened to August? Long story short, I came off of some of my normal medication at the start of July. And after a month, it finally kicked in and backfired. BADLY. I had very, VERY dangerous case of depression during the first part of the month. I know I sound so cheerful in the Blackwell epiphany videos, but keep in mind, that I recorded the footage for those before this mess started.

First up, I am OKAY. I don't want to get into specifics. But I'm back on my old medication, had a few tweaks to the doses of my other medication And after another two weeks, feel a lot more like myself.  I've been making some changes to my life that will hopefully help me from getting... THAT BAD again.

Now that THATS out of the way--- I DO have things that I CAN post right now... but after rolling it over in my mind... I don't think I should post anything yet.

Going back to what I said about my day job, I work at a store where Halloween is the BIGGEST season of the year. Literally, we have been putting up Halloween merch in the store since the beginning of August, because as soon as September hits, the rush will start and I'm going to be working a LOT more hours. and have a lot less time to do some artwork or comics AND post it. Plus any reviews or lets plays I have planned.

So INSTEAD of being on another 2-month hiatus, and while I'm still healthy and have time, I'm using what's left of August to build a backlog. My plan is to keep building up the backlog so I can post new illustrations and comics and any other projects I have throughout the next two months.

I'll be posting a full schedule up in September.

Until then, this is the Sluglady, signing off!



No comments:

Post a Comment