Friday, May 31, 2013

Sketch Dump!

Alright, I've got a new computer and I'm back in action at last! Hopefully i'll be getting some more frequent updates for the site going soon. I've got MEH on the way in the next months and I'm working on a little side project for the Sketch-Log.
 
But for now, here's some sketches of htings if been working on over the months, and a couple of things before my computer went capoot.
 
Working on the main weapon/armor for a character. Here are some of the inital designs:
 

 
 

 

 

 
 
Felt like drawing Miyazaki cats. So i looked into one of my favorite Miyazaki films, The Cat Returns!
 

 
Last Valentines Day, I mentioned on the sketchlog that I had originally planned a very very silly article, buuuut it never took off because I got sick. Welp, this is it: My reactions to the Arrow TV show, with a valentines day theme.
 

Working out a helmet design:

 
Tried my hand at some slime monsters:
 

 
And now some random characters that (mostly) have nothing to do with each other:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have no idea. I really don't.
 

 
 
 So thats it now. There will be some more refined, finished work in early June.
 
Seeya,
Tegan Dumpleton aka SlugLady28
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment